to go on a diet in spanish


to go on a diet in spanish

oh my god yeah! oh man, this country you guys. i love living herein the united states i can't think of anywhere else i want tolive some people say well you're mexican wouldn't you rather live in mexico uh... i love mexico. uh... just visiting just visiting oh i like it right here. that's why it kind of bothers me whenever people go you know


what is it like being a latino comedian i'll go i don't know i'm a comedian whohappens to be latino what's the difference? the difference is my special will air on comedy central, not telemundo it's hard you guys you know... a little espanol you speak a little spanish it freakspeople out oh my god he's speaking spanish you know don't get me wrong i like watching spanish programming myself some of the stuff is really cool


my favorite thing are the commercials because they're always about sex you don't even know what the product isuntil like the last two seconds it's its always some model walking out all sexy right... hola aye carico and on the 28th second right aaaaaaye!! pepsi


and you're sitting there going i gottago get a pepsi oh yeah oh my god i have a thingfor soda i love it man. i know they gave me water but... oh a soda!! i didn't even see it right there excuse me unmomento pepsi...


oh no that's actually diet whichis cool i'm not on a diet it's funny becausepeople go well then why do you drink diet soda? so i can eat regular cake i love cake man are you kidding by the way i want to thank the three people who brought me a cake personally i have them in the back i really appreciate that was very niceof you the management and the promoters


are freaking out their like gabriel, why do they all bring you cake?


to go on a diet in spanish,i go because on tv i talk about one time how much i love cake and so people bring it my friend mando got mad he's like why don't you talk about hookers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cardio 3 Times A Week For Weight Loss

how to stick to your vegan diet

Dr Nowzaradan diet Chart